Untitled Post : 10 years later

January 23, 2023

I've been a bit sentimental lately. 

Is this an age thing? Is it because I just starting to leave my mid-30s? Is it because of the work stress I've been facing? Is it because of just the pure pain of missing something? A lot of mixed emotions that I'm trying to understand. Bitter and confused. 


I tried finding books that can put my feelings into words but I haven't found them yet. Been living in my subconscious a lot lately and it is not a good sign.


I need a good distraction for now, like perhaps a Herman Hesse's book, or maybe Elif Shafak. Honestly, I think Fyodor Dostoyevsky is a depressed pessimist that I can't handle this year. 

I got no title for this. Let me just post this to the Maya world and I'll get back to it in another 10 years' time. Here is my post exactly 10 years ago. 

And those people you'd thought about, call them, text them, meet them. 
Tell them that they matters to you, and having them is the best thing that happened in your life. Be thankful for having those people in your little circle. 

Live like it's your last day, and you will never see people in the same way again.

Nope, apparently, I don't want to listen to my own writing. This is not applicable to every situation.  

Post Comment
Post a Comment