We watched Logan right-after we were back from Japan (of course). Af has been waiting to watch it because the trailer was nice and he loves Logan - a bit farther off than normal superheroes movies, while I love older man = Logan is an older man = watching Logan means watching cool older man (hah-hah-hah). But I don't really like super-heroes movie, except as dark as this one.
My thoughts after we watched the movie :
- The movie is almost exactly like the Last of Us , a game Af played for several weeks, almost 2 years ago - I sat watching the whole gameplay because it was that engaging T^T
- So I can't stop to compare the similarities, it reminds me back to the game because I loved the game. I cried twice watching the game, I cried twice watching the movie T^T Old men and children's tears are my weakness.
- If I can't stop comparing with Last of Us, that means I already put a standard and if I already put a standard that means I will decide on which movie/game was the better one. Last of Us WON - even though Af said it is not a contest :D
- Laura looked a lot like Kendall Jenner when she was young.
- Still loving Joel than Logan. The character development in Last of Us was super strong because the game took longer to finish :
This was a trailer for the first Last of Us in 2013 and for the second Last of Us trailer in 2016, so exciting ! I can't wait for another good game to watch. The latest trailer threw audiences in a lot of speculations (!) but I didn't want to read any of those write-ups because I want to watch Af play it like watching a movie again :