Sticker : New sticker + Mini Gift-away

February 06, 2017

I ordered my old sticker to be printed on a die-cut sticker sheets. So I don't have to hand-cut it anymore - time matters, I want to achieve some small goals this year and it takes more than half a year to complete. I don't have enough time to : work at Fin, do my on-going freelance work, finish up my personal travelogue and take care of my little online business. 

So I sent time to be printed and die-cut. Now you can get it in mini version for your planner, waterproof and matt-laminated, plus cheaper than the ones before. They are now up in my Etsy (international). Locals can buy from me via email or go to Salt x Paper (but it's in KK) :D


Gift-away's How to :
  1. Share this post to your blog/instagram/twitter/facebook and comment below to inform that you are participating in this gift-away. Plus, tag your crafter lover friends !
  2. Each share will count as 1 submission - because I will also run this gift-away in facebook and instagram as well. So you can enter as many times as you want.
  3. Winner will be selected by random name generator on the 24th February 2016.
Winner : There are 10 sets of Made by Hands sticker sheet to gift-away. 
Note : Anyone can participate in this gift-away.
Good luck !




3 comments on "Sticker : New sticker + Mini Gift-away"
  1. hi Azreen,
    so this post is the official link to share?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you can share this blog link or from my Facebook page (also can), I don't mind :) Each share will count as 1 submission.

      Delete
  2. Kak Azreen, I'm joining this gift away this is my blog link http://xkenalmakexchenta.blogspot.my/2017/02/gift-away-azreen-chan.html

    ReplyDelete