Work Related : Freepik 06


For this task, I got so many love-wedding-couple theme =.=' *except for the sunburst.
I had to cheat a bit and manage to produce these illustrations :

*


Hand-drawn Happy Couple

Free vector with attribution by Freepik :

*


Lovely Hand-drawn Couple

Free vector with attribution by Freepik :

*

 Lovely Hand-drawn Couple

Free vector with attribution by Freepik :

*

Romantic Card + Hand-drawn Flower

Free vector with attribution by Freepik :

*


Hand-drawn Star & Sunburst

Free vector with attribution by Freepik :

*


Hand-drawn Star & Sunburst

Free vector with attribution by Freepik :

*


 Stylish Wedding Suit + Bride Dress

Free vector with attribution by Freepik :

*


 Wedding Suit + Bride Dress

Free vector with attribution by Freepik :

*


Hand-drawn Cactus with Leaves

Free vector with attribution by Freepik :

*


Hand-drawn Cactus with Leaves 2

Free vector with attribution by Freepik :

*

3 comments on "Work Related : Freepik 06"
  1. Hi Azreen :)

    I found your blog through google search engine when I was searching some information regarding how to become a freepik contract designer. May I know how do you apply for the job and the process of application? Do you need to have a video interview and how do you communicate with your art director? Is it by email? Sorry for so many question. By the way I love your artworks so much! They are so cute and clean :)

    Queenie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Queenie,

      Thanks <3

      Well, after you applied at their website - they will review you based on your online portfolio, if you are selected, they will contact you and if you are not, maybe you won't get any reply? *I'm not sure about that.

      But if you do, and someone contact you, you will be given an assignment/exam which requires you to create several illustrations/graphics based on given theme in 1 week time. If you succeed, they will assigned you to your Art Director and he/she will guide you through the weekly process.

      There is no video interview.
      I communicate with my art director using their internal website for Freepik designer.

      I'm happy working with Freepik.
      Hope this helps :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Azreen,

    Thank you so much for your information! You are so helpful :) I wish I could join freepik so much. Good luck for me haha.

    Queenie

    ReplyDelete