Work related : Freepik 05


By the time I'm writing this, it is officially almost 30,000 downloads :)
I'm quite happy. So many people downloaded the mother's day illustration early this month. 

For this task, the most complicated illustrations were alchemy themed illustration and boho styles. I don't really now what elements to draw for alchemy, so I was stuck for days, keeping it for last. Here's something I don't understand myself *I think this is just a random doodle of alchemy themed elements. Main tipu. :


Hand-drawn Science Symbol Collection

Free vector with attribution by Freepik :

*


Collection of Chemical Elements

Free vector with attribution by Freepik :

*

Pack of sale Banners in Boho Styles

Free vector with attribution by Freepik :

*


Offer Banners with Boho Styled Ornaments

Free vector with attribution by Freepik :

*


Sketches Coloured Boho Border Collection

Free vector with attribution by Freepik :

*


Hand Drawn Feathers & Leaves

Free vector with attribution by Freepik :

*


Farm Animal Collection

Free vector with attribution by Freepik :

*


Flat Barn with Veggies & Farming Tools

Free vector with attribution by Freepik :

*


Garden Party Invitation

Free vector with attribution by Freepik :

*


Garden Party Card

Free vector with attribution by Freepik :

*

Post Comment
Post a Comment