Work Related : Freepik 03


It's almost my first month working freelance with Freepik.
We got over 6,500 downloads in total of 24 free vectors that they publicly shared. I'm glad I can share something with people all around the world. I hope it goes to the good use. Have fun!

My personal favorite for this task are the sketch-stroke cassette and the little ballerina with her hair accessories. Currently I finished the with 4th task and just received my 5th task yesterday.

*

Creative Music Festival Poster

Free vector by Freepik :

*


Cute Music Festival Poster

Free vector by Freepik :

*


Plain Weekly Planner

Free vector by Freepik :

*


Floral Weekly Planner

Free vector by Freepik :

*


The Tortoise & The Hare Fable

Free vector by Freepik :

*


 Cute Little Red Riding Hood & the Wolf

Free vector by Freepik :

*


Little Ballerina

Free vector by Freepik :

*


 Beautiful Dancing Ballerina

Free vector by Freepik :

*

  
Pink & Floral Party Poster

Free vector by Freepik :

*


Lovely Spring Party Poster

Free vector by Freepik :

*

2 comments on "Work Related : Freepik 03"
  1. I really love to see beautiful design and free template at freepik. I always find inspiration and idea to design poster at Freepik. But, most of the vector is in Ai format. Sadly, I don't have Ai for my laptop:( And I only use CS4. Do you know where I can have Ai, or CS6 software? so I can do more to my poster or anything designing related:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still use my CS4 in my macbook, sbb I bought the Adobe Creative license when I was a student guna student price and everything. So sampai sekarang the macbook uses all CS4 ones, tade masalah :) You can probably try using the student package utk beli? But I'm not sure if dorg still selling.

      They are mostly using Adobe CC now on cloud. Ada package for students juga : RM 60 per month for all apps, but that is still pricy for a student kan? I feel you! :) Link : https://creative.adobe.com/plans

      Delete