Work Related : Freepik 02


The second task were uploaded a bit later than the schedule because I was late on my submission and my Art Director went on a short holiday :D So I actually have another 20 downloadable vectors that will be shared probably all throughout this week ❤ 

My personal favorite is the one-colour avatar and the forest animals series.
Have fun ! 

Update : I just added more downloadable vectors in this post. I usually have 10 new illustrations in every task = every week. So this was done 2 weeks before in April, when I submitted late and they just came out last Monday. The most interesting thing about all the task is having to do a variation of the same theme in different style and the push to illustrate something new every week. It's a great practice. Fast, efficient and crazy.

*


Happy World Book Day

Free vector by freepik :

*



World Book Day

Free vector by freepik :

 *


Happy Movie Night

Free vector by freepik :

*


Cinema Collection Design

Free vector by freepik :

*


Cute Nature Design

Free vector by freepik :

*


Night Camping in the Forest

Free vector by freepik :

*

Children Icons

Free vector by freepik :

*


Boys & Girls Avatar Icons

Free vector by freepik :

*


Cinema Collection Design

Free vector by freepik :

*


Wild Animal Head

Free vector by freepik :

*


Wild Animals

Free vector by freepik :

*
2 comments on "Work Related : Freepik 02"
  1. Comelnya! I particularly love the cinema theme! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ! :D
      Feel free to download the vectors <3

      Delete