Work Related : Freepik 01


After applying, got into the first evaluation, waited for almost 2 months, and finally passed the test,
I am officially a Freepik's freelance designer !

*

I've been wanting to share my works for everyone to use for awhile now.
Now I can do that thru Freepik. As an avid user myself, I know how hard it is for designers to find good useful vectors in short time. From now on, I'm going to help all designers in this world ! Especially the ones that need to use cute-cute colourful vector illustrations for children :D

I'll be posting every week with different themes and I'm going to try to keep up with their requirement. We'll see how this will lead to 

*


Hand drawn cute shop 

Free Vector by freepik :


*



Hand drawn nature and ducks 

Free Vector in Nature, Animal by freepik :

*



Floral wreath with a lovely couple 

Free Vector in Wedding by freepik :

*


Lovely floral heart with a couple in love

Free Vector in Valentine by freepik :

*
6 comments on "Work Related : Freepik 01"
  1. It's so cute!!! Good luck Azreen :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHMYGODDD THANK YOUUU! You're helping so many people. God bless you and your cute little family too! <3 Btw, how do you sign up for it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D

      Well you can just download it without signing up.

      But if you are asking about how I became one of their designer? I applied at the "We're Hiring - Join Our Team" section. There are also "Become Our Contributor" section if you would like to become a contributor :)

      Delete