Little Things 154 : Nothing

November 12, 2014

I found myself waking up to these :

1. People who know nothing and prefer to know nothing,
2. People who know nothing and prefer to act like they know something,
3. People who know something and prefer to act like they know nothing,
4. People who know something and prefer to show that they know something.

So I solemnly pledge to keep my sponge dry and ready to absorb water as much as needed, despite innocent humanly judgements because I know nothing. How can a sponge absorbs water if the hand that holds it is already squeezing it hard, not letting it go?

I might pity people who are blinded by what they thought they can see, but at the same time, they might pity me for something that they thought I couldn't see. Either way, we are playing the same game. What work for you might not work for me and what work for me might not work for you. So let us be.

As I said, I know nothing.
And I'm up to everything, except a final full-stop

Post Comment
Post a Comment