Little Things 103 : For Things Unseen

December 13, 2013


I woke up quite early this morning, something that rarely happen these days. 

I went to the toilet to take wudu' and did my Subuh prayer. 
I felt restless lately, and there's a feeling of lost and misguidedness in my heart. Oddly enough, I always know where I should go to, but I did not do anything about it. 

Being aware of something but choose to let it be.
How often do we do that? Pretending there is nothing wrong and let our hearts wander in a confusing maze when we know deep down, that we need to find the root of the everything and make amends.

Why we need to talk in riddles?
Why every secret hides in secrets? 
Why it is so hard to reach you when you are the nearest among everything?

And of all the things unseen and those confusing riddles, He gave me something that I needed exactly at the right time, a direct message :
And when My bondsmen ask you concerning Me, "I am near indeed". I respond to the call of the caller when he calls Me. Therefore they should respond to Me and believe in Me, so that they may walk along the right way - Al-Baqarah ( 2 : 186 )
*

Post Comment
Post a Comment