Mini Escapism : Genting Highlands 2

May 25, 2013

The last time I went to Genting Theme Park was after we had our PMR exam, when I was 15. That is around 10 years ago. There were two rides that I remember the most from the my previous visit with my friends.
*

First is Spinner, the first ride most people take because it is located right in front of the main gate. As to give us the soft warning for our next rides. It was fast and high and fun. But not scary, definitely beautiful. We were seated on a metal chair with almost no protection except the ring between our thighs. 


*

The second is Sungai Rejang Flume Ride.
This is where we got really wet and cold. It was rather funny, we were seated in a tree trunk-like boat, I chose to seat at the back because I don't want to get too wet. But when we were falling from the highest point, my face hit my sister's shoulder hard and I felt like my left eyes were flying out.
Thanks for the painful and wet ride !

The other rides were all pretty new to me, or maybe I forgot.
It was, definitely 10 years ago. I feel old.

Post Comment
Post a Comment