Book : The Prisoner of Heaven

August 06, 2012

*

Last weekend I finished reading The Prisoner of Heaven by Carlos Ruiz Zafon. It is the third book that I've read, written by him. I was excited to meet old characters from previous books again like Daniel Samperé and Bea, along with his dad and his famous book shop, Samperé and Sons. In this book, it focused more on Fermín Romero de Torres's life before he met and lived with them. It is also a start of I bet several more books on the past of Daniel's mom. 

I guess I was waiting for the mention of the Cemetery of Forgotten Books, like any other bookaholics, I wish such place exist. A place where all forgotten books were kept. And only selected people know the location. Each new chosen people can take one book out, a chosen one. Daniel took out Julian Carax's banned book. That's how the adventure started. I loved it! 

I can feel the writer's affection towards books when I read his books. 



Last thurday's perfect morning:


3 comments on "Book : The Prisoner of Heaven"
  1. Have I ever told you you have a very nice handwriting? You have a very, very nice handwriting.

    I'm jealous xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree ! really nice handwriting and doodles ^^,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I thought my handwritings look childish and immature, no? So bulat and tersusun.

    ReplyDelete