Apps : Whale Trail

June 10, 2012

I found this game : Whale Trail early this week and have been addicted by it. Bubbly-gummy colourful interface and stages to unlock after you have collected certain points, for free. What's not to love? Still hoping for Locoroco on iPhone. 

*extra geeky note : in the game Locoroco, they specially created a fictional language for foreign players, combining Japanese music and altering little bit of Katagana to make beautiful sound. How cool is that? - try that link I've put, that's not even a real language! 


More reason to love this game is the catchy song, which I googled afterwards and found out there is the full version of the song on Youtube! That made up my weekend, and I've been repeating the song since yesterday :D


*

I can see my house from heere~

Post Comment
Post a Comment