Pameran.Seni.Himpun.2

October 17, 2010

Hello!

So yesterday I went to "HIMPUN"
and took some pictures :


* I was pretty excited ! *
The artwork was done in a week before I submitted it on Friday.
Like usual, my artwork can be connected both from left or right.

*


 *


azah chan's fabric collage
 *


zamzammee's digital illustration 
" Wau "

*

Other remarkable artworks :

*


*


*


So, do come :)

16 - 30 Oct 2010
Peti Seni, Balai Seni Lukis Negara
*


3 comments on "Pameran.Seni.Himpun.2"
  1. wow thats awesome. shame we dont have cool opportunities like those here :( but oh well. COOL ART . i saw Oren's there too..woowwwww :D :D wish i could visit but too far :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should submit some of your cool artworks too!

    Yeah, that was Oren's artworks! I love it :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. comelnya kakak awak :)

    ReplyDelete