Lorong.Seni@Putrajaya

May 18, 2010
I joined Lorong Seni last weekend on Hari 1Belia @ Putrajaya along with my sister the hand-made card maker (azahchan) and my doodle partner (zamzammee). It was a blast! I've met many interesting people and  a lot of new friends. This was our first booth and I got new experiences working on a small booth there. I hope to join more and more events later in the future :)

* Our first day *


That's my sister!
there were frames and monstabox by me, caps by zamzammee and hand-made cards by azahchan!

*

Zamzammee and me worked on live doodle on our first day there :D




*
Some of characters design on cardboards by zamzammee & me 


 * Our second day *

 Hey, that's Mimi, my friend!


*
We worked on second live doodle - bought by Mr Shazlan!






Hey, it's finished!


*

Thanks for all the support :)


I had fun. Hope to see you guys again soon :D

Picture credit to : zamzammee & shamimi









10 comments on "Lorong.Seni@Putrajaya"
  1. memang cantik..su ade pegi tempat awak..
    gud luck k

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhhh bestnya. rugi tak pergi tengok

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow..i wish i was there..

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, i really adore your artwork ! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my.. u r so talented! bestnye... im loving it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

    ReplyDelete
  7. cantek nyer~~ sgt rugi tak dpt g sbb something important came up last minutes.. but i'm very sure that i'll take u as my designer someday ^_^

    ReplyDelete